Our investment advisory firm, GARLIKOV ADVISORS, INC., seeks an experienced RIA to join our team. The ideal candidate has investment experience and is a confident, detail oriented professional who thrives in a conservative but fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment.
Expert knowledge of investment and life insurance concepts as well as a proven track record in managing relationships with high net worth clients will provide the successful candidate with the necessary skills to complement our existing team. Broad technical skills in retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues are also valuable attributes.
- Analysis and comprehension of financial information and investment models
- Demonstrated experience understanding unique client financial situations to recommend appropriate solutions, advice and provide financial leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building skills
- Client support services and trade execution
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Development and creation of monthly/quarterly reports
- Networks on behalf of firm
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or related field
- MBA, CFP, CFA or CPA preferred
- 5-7 years broker/dealer and/or RIA experience
- FINRA Series 7/66 or Series 65 and applicable state insurance license
- Solid Microsoft Office, Crystal Reporting, and Access database skills
- Strong project management capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent strategic planning, people management and communication skills
We offer an exceptional professional work environment and compensation package including health insurance and a deferred compensation plan. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and seek to contribute to an innovative solutions TEAM, email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 614.221.0600.
GARLIKOV ADVISORS, INC. is a Registered Investment Advisor.