Client Services Underwriter/Administrator
Our nationally recognized boutique insurance advisory firm, GARLIKOV & ASSOCIATES, INC., seeks an experienced client focused life insurance underwriter/administrator to join our team which has been a leading member of M Financial Group since 1982. For more than 38 years we have designed, managed and preserved innovative and strategic financial solutions for successful entrepreneurs, affluent multi-generational families, as well as for closely-held and publicly traded corporations and their executives. Our knowledge and years of experience enable us to provide expert solutions for clients and their other advisers. The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, experienced, confident, and detail oriented life insurance professional who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This individual will join the team that is responsible for negotiating favorable underwriting and administration of complex life insurance programs for our affluent clientele.
- Negotiates favorable underwriting terms with carriers on behalf of clients
- Serves as liaison between new and existing clients, insurance carriers, attorneys, accountants and internal departments to ensure that policies are placed and managed effectively
- Ensures all service requests are processed efficiently
- Maintains accurate policy data and provides guidance to maximize performance
- Implements and communicates policy improvements
- Processes policy payments to ensure correct payment for specific policy designs
- Performs routine operational functions to promote efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of life insurance experience
- State of Ohio Life & Health Insurance license
- FINRA Series 6 license
- Well organized, detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Capable of communicating complex financial concepts and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Thrives in past faced environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
We offer an exceptional professional work environment and compensation package including health insurance and a deferred compensation plan.Â If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and seek to contribute to an innovative solutions TEAM, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 614.221.0600.
GARLIKOV & ASSOCIATES, INC., is independently owned and operated and is a member of M Financial Group.